View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #68
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I have played and researched the entire series and love them all..except for the last two, Lara is getting worse and worse. and this latest version is just awful. Modern developers love to rub any cherished icon into the mud and they have done it once again with this new travesty of Lara.

The Real Lara

Sadly i was one of the ones who came up with the idea of a shared focus game, my intention was for the PLAYER to play along with Lara meaning a customizable player Avatar like in Oblivion but they went the wrong direction once again shutting the player out and making us just spectators in an increasingly difficulty platform style jumping match that normal players just can't enjoy.

this new direction is just awful. Fortunately they cant mess with the older titles which are safe...and the real Lara is therefore safe for all time.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR

Last edited by CrisG; 07-21-2011 at 02:59 PM.
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,