View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #19
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!

@mim: I always wanted an indoor swimming pool with a couple of dogs to guard it. It sure would save me some darn hassles.
@Trench/mandalore: Aww...FURRIES!
@purifier: That's cool anyways. Besides I can just rig up a backpack with a car battery and a voltage converter if I want to make it portable...but now there is a huge problem of the weight keeping me from doing my Juyo lightsaber form exercises.
@Red Foreman: Thanks. And remember, I'd buy that for a dollar, Clarence Bodicker.
@Igy: Nice. Now I have a use for my substation transformer and my generators can power something other than tools.
@adamqd and shem: I sure did.
@Militiades, Astor, Ping, the ultimate the one Q, Jae, Shem, Sith Holocron, and Jae: Thank yous peoplez.
@Chainz.2DA: I *knew* hutts weren't indigestible! A sarlacc pitt monster may not have been able to handle eating Jabba's father, but never underestimate the power of the chemical incinerator known as a human digestive system!
@Sabre: Uhuhuhuhuh, That was cool. Beavis' hand got screwed. Huhuhuhuh-huhuh. Screwed.
@Newbiemodder: That has to be one of the most epic birthday celebration meals ever. Period.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy

Last edited by Darth Avlectus; 07-28-2011 at 12:40 AM.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,