View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #19
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!

@mim: I always wanted an indoor swimming pool with a couple of dogs to guard it. It sure would save me some darn hassles.
@Trench/mandalore: Aww...FURRIES!
@purifier: That's cool anyways. Besides I can just rig up a backpack with a car battery and a voltage converter if I want to make it portable...but now there is a huge problem of the weight keeping me from doing my Juyo lightsaber form exercises.
@Red Foreman: Thanks. And remember, I'd buy that for a dollar, Clarence Bodicker.
@Igy: Nice. Now I have a use for my substation transformer and my generators can power something other than tools.
@adamqd and shem: I sure did.
@Militiades, Astor, Ping, the ultimate the one Q, Jae, Shem, Sith Holocron, and Jae: Thank yous peoplez.
@Chainz.2DA: I *knew* hutts weren't indigestible! A sarlacc pitt monster may not have been able to handle eating Jabba's father, but never underestimate the power of the chemical incinerator known as a human digestive system!
@Sabre: Uhuhuhuhuh, That was cool. Beavis' hand got screwed. Huhuhuhuh-huhuh. Screwed.
@Newbiemodder: That has to be one of the most epic birthday celebration meals ever. Period.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy

Last edited by Darth Avlectus; 07-28-2011 at 01:40 AM.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,