Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #450
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Nar Shaddaa - the other wretched hive of scum and villiany. I wonder if you'll put in the rickety walkways as seen in other iterations of Nar Shaddaa.

When you said it was going to be for Nar Shaddaa, I remembered a part of Scorchy's walk through that I thought you may find interesting, which I'll quote below:

Quote:
Bonus Video - Let's Play Jedi Knight II: Outcast!

No, I'm not really going to play Jedi Knight II. It's just a quick 1 minute video for people who haven't played Jedi Knight II: Outcast, and want to see the Nar Shaddaa level. It was what I was sort of expecting when I heard Nar Shaddaa would be in KOTOR 2. Dark, but with lots of neon lights to spice it up; narrow walkways and buildings; most of all, I was hoping for the sense of a vertical city, running UP buildings rather than ACROSS them, which is what we got in KOTOR 2. I guess a lot of that had to do with engine limitations.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...873282708183934
I thought it might be helpful - somehow.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,