Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #450
Sith Holocron
@Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
10 year veteran!  Forum Veteran  Folder extraordinaire  Helpful! 
Nar Shaddaa - the other wretched hive of scum and villiany. I wonder if you'll put in the rickety walkways as seen in other iterations of Nar Shaddaa.

When you said it was going to be for Nar Shaddaa, I remembered a part of Scorchy's walk through that I thought you may find interesting, which I'll quote below:

Quote:
Bonus Video - Let's Play Jedi Knight II: Outcast!

No, I'm not really going to play Jedi Knight II. It's just a quick 1 minute video for people who haven't played Jedi Knight II: Outcast, and want to see the Nar Shaddaa level. It was what I was sort of expecting when I heard Nar Shaddaa would be in KOTOR 2. Dark, but with lots of neon lights to spice it up; narrow walkways and buildings; most of all, I was hoping for the sense of a vertical city, running UP buildings rather than ACROSS them, which is what we got in KOTOR 2. I guess a lot of that had to do with engine limitations.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...873282708183934
I thought it might be helpful - somehow.

Those wishing to contact me, please do so using Deadly Stream's PM system. I am rarely on this site anymore.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,