Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #454
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Héhéhé, JK II, been awhile since I played the game. Though, actually my most fun and first "contact" with Nar Shaddaa come from Dark Forces and Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.

I know these game really played out the narrow high passages, rickety rusted walkways and deep pits. Thing is though, that worked because you could run off them and die in those games.

No such thing is possible in the Kotor games; plus party members and NPCs somehow hate narrow walk meshes. So in that regard my new made areas won't look like the levels seen in the JK games.
Well, we all want party members and NPCs to be able to negotiate your new areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
In a certain way I'm trying to find a middleway. As I found the Nar Shaddaa in TSL a bit lacking.
I think I may have found something that might qualify as middle of the road. Recall the unused Telos Citadel Station areas that can only be seen in the background . . .

Why not create walkways that appear as if they're on a different plane. You could make them wide and add hand rails too but you'd get a similar effect, wouldn't you?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,