Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #456
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaboka View Post
I am a man. Just sayin'.
Just never know on the intrawebz. I wanted to be certain before I offended a pretty Texan southern lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Well, we all want party members and NPCs to be able to negotiate your new areas.
I remember from making a few areas that had more narrow sections, your party members sort of got lost, t'was a bit odd. It also made me think, there's like no narrow passages in the games. Except for the Ebon Hawk interiour, but then you're on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
I think I may have found something that might qualify as middle of the road. Recall the unused Telos Citadel Station areas that can only be seen in the background . . .

Why not create walkways that appear as if they're on a different plane. You could make them wide and add hand rails too but you'd get a similar effect, wouldn't you?
Now, that's something I had'nt thought about. I've added several pits where pipes and other techy bit will be poking out, but distant walkways hadn't popped up yet.

Good thinking my man, it certainly does the trick on Citadel Station to add a nice depth. I'll see where I can squeeze this in.

Have a cooky aswell, luuve this sort of feedback ^__^

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,