View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #53
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
D1 Protagonist (Dark Wanderer) Back-History retconned, apparently Leoric was daddy
The skeleton? Did they say who the mother was too?

Quote:
(real money auction house)
Wow. I had mixed reaction.. but this was a LONG time in coming seeing as how D2 had a very thriving and active economy. Auction sites existed for it.. and now it seems Blizzard is finally doing it "right".
I guess they figured they couldn't stop the real money traders anyway, so might as well join them instead and make it "legitimate". I'd never buy stuff that could be found in a game for money, but apparently enough people are willing to do that to make it profitable already.

Quote:
If you're a Diablo fan, I'd highly suggest the read as it's hard to really convey the bullet points. I'm excited about it.
I played Diablo (1) and Diablo II (+ expansion) to bits, had several level 99 characters on battle.net. But somehow I find it hard to get all that enthusiastic about Diablo III from what I've seen so far. Maybe it'll come closer to release, or maybe "real" RPGs have lowered my tolerance for mindless hack and slash.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,