View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #35
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Naboo

Kalla took a deep breath before continuing. "I know this isn't the best time, and I should have said something before we left Tython, but I might as well tell you now. Tonatius, I'm pregnant."

Tatooine

Iyav and Komad made it into Docking Back 94, where the Silver Eagle was docked, only to find Doran and his thugs blocking their path.

"Just come quietly, Jedi. Noone else has to get hurt." Doran said to them.

"Do you think the Sith are going to be happy about you helping us?" Komad asked.

"The information I gave you is vague beyond usefulness. They won't care." Doran clarified.

"But you know more than you told us, don't you?" Iyav asked.

"Of course I do, but everything has its price. And in this case, the price is him." Doran pointed out.

"Then here's a bit of information, free of charge: Iyav has a tendency to tinker with ships, and so does my son. Now, Iyav!" Komad called out, and Iyav pressed a few buttons on his wrist communicator, causing the Silver Eagle's ventral lasers to fire on Doran and his thugs.

"Sorry, old friend." Iyav said to Doran's body, pulling a datapad off the corpse. Leafing over it, he said to Komad, "We've got a lead. Their next target is Dagobah."

"We'll transmit the data back to the Ackbar and to the Temple as soon as we're off this planet." Komad said, heading into the Eagle's main hold.

Last edited by Alkonium; 08-02-2011 at 09:20 AM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,