Thread: Trip to England
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #29
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Well, I may do just that quick update good GTA up there asked for. Really quick because I've been walking the whole day and feel wasted.

So far I've followed most of DI's tips of where to go and I'm having a blast. I'm actually staying Whelpley Hill, in Buckinghamshire, just about half an hour from London by train. London is crowded and it's simply so cosmopolitan that I hear five different languages every time I turn at a corner.

I have taken an incredible amount of pictures so far (dunno if anyone wants to see them, if that's the case drop a message or just take a look at my Facebook profile) and have been enjoying the weather (which has been very sunny thus far) and nightlife. Jagerbombs are evil, goes down so easily and you don't notice how drunk you are until it's too late - actually, all English seem to drink alcohol like it's water so I don't want to fall behind.

I'll probably be hitting Liverpool this weekend. Got a friend there that'll show me around. If you have suggestions, however, keep'em coming!

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,