View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #149
Razinon
Lurker

Hey everyone!

I seem to be having a unique problem... one that I couldn't find anywhere else.

I installed the game and it runs perfectly up until, in Peragus, I loot the body in the morgue with the plasma torch. Kreia then gets up to begin a dialog and, without fail, the game crashes. It runs incredibly smoothly while I am doing anything else, but I cannot get beyond this point. I have quite a few mods installed, don't know if that is relevant or not. I am running Vista 64, and am getting this as the error thing...

GLU32.dll is the faulty module or whatever it is called.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Thanks!

EDIT: another tidbit of info.... I cannot disable all of the files to read-only. I click properties, deselect read only, press apply, and wait about 15 seconds while it says "changing attributes..." and goes through everything (mostly in streamvoice and override). Upon completion, I press ok at the bottom. However, when I reopen the properties, the "read-only" box remains checked! Then I repeat the same process, and the same thing happens. I am thinking that maybe since these files are read-only (since I can't change them) that that is what's causing my problems. I have tried quite a few work aroudns to this read-only problem, but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by Razinon; 08-06-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Razinon is offline   you may: quote & reply,