View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #70
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Until we know more about what they're up to, the best thing for us to do is to go in quietly, figure out what they're doing, and get out. I know Master Kaltas's son is of great importance to the fleet, but he is still a member of the Jedi Order, and I feel we may have need of his technical expertise on Dagobah."

Belina sighed heavily. It looked like the jedi really needed him. "I can have my best squad assembled in a day or two. If you can give me that much time I think I can have a small stealth shuttle with a hyperdrive ready to go."

Sorry. Probably it would be better you than me. I'm terrible at it anyway.

Wait...she sent. I didn't mean to hurt you or make you look like a fool Tavaryn. I just thought that if this is a shinigami that they're bringing in that he could relate to you a bit better then I could. I really want you to be there with me.

The sound of alarms going off in the corridors suddenly rang through the room. Belina could hear Garja's voice echoing through the corridors.

Attention: All hands to battlestations. We have an incoming scout ship that has apparently been boarded by hostile forces. Security teams are to report to the hanger bay. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

Belina snapped to attention and instantly motioned for Tavaryn and Alriana to look at her. "Onashi! Jedi Haltra! Get to the hanger bay and help out those security teams! If what I think is true then we may be dealing with dark force-users!"

Belina ran over to a wall panel and opened a comn link to the bridge while keeping a link to Master Skywalker open.

"What's the situation?"

"The scout ship Visio contacted us and told us that two of the cryopods had been opened, apparently one of the force users managed to break out an freeded the other one. The Visio increased it's speed and is now about two minutes away. From what we can hear they tried to lock down the area but the jedi used their lightsabers to cut through and are now approaching the bridge."
"Good call Garja. If this doesn't go well I want you to lock down the hanger."

"Understood Admiral. Good luck."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,