View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #78
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((I think that is an awsome idea. Lets go for it.))

Ackbar

"Will you be all right?"

Alriana took a moment to compose herself. Knowing that the enemies that had hunted her during the purge had made their way into the future had terrified her but she knew that if she didn't act now many people would lose their lives."

"I'll be fine." She said as she force jumped into the hanger directly infront of Garja who was about to be hit by deflected blaster fire. She angled her lightsaber so that the bolts would deflect into the wall.

Garja looked up at her as he continued firing. "Glad to see that you made it. As you can see we have a bit of a situation here."

"Hey you there ugly! Why not pick on someone with a lightsaber for a change?"

"Or two."

Both Dark jedi turned away from the troops and instantly looked at the two jedi that were in front of them. The taller of the two of them turned back towards the troops and unleashed a stream of lightning that sent the first two squads to their knees in pain. The shorter one turned towards the third squad and sent his lightsaber and used to force to guide it and smiled as it cut through the squad. The lightsaber quickly returned to his hand.

The taller one turned to Komad and then to Andros. "We had to get rid of the insects." the taller one said with a dark smile on his face. "I'm going to enjoy this." The taller one said as he grabbed Andros through the force and lifted him in the air.

The shorter one ignited the second blade on his double bladed lightsaber and dropped into a fighting stance. "It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of killing a jedi." The shorter one said with a smile.

"Youth is wasted on the young."

Just as Belina was about to reach the hanger she turned back to the shinigami and frowned. "I heard that."

She listened at the door for a moment and didn't hear much sounds of combat. She could hear lightsabers and the occasional blaster shot going off. She entered the code and the door opened and she instantly ran to Garja's side.

"Status report?"

"Two security teams were hit by force lightning and are down for the moment. Security team three was hit by a lightsaber. Somehow the shorter one was able to control the lightsaber's trajectory and got them before they knew what hit them. I don't believe there are any survivors."

She motioned Jun-la and Fen'Harel over to her so they could plan their next move.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,