View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #110
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Kriffin' brilliant, you are, Send a third-rate merc like Viron to snoop for Sith information and you gotta expect he's gonna wind up dead. Next time you want Sith, whether information or heads, go with a pro from the start. Someone like, oh, I don't know... Kavrik Zall, maybe."

Belina had forgotten about the comnlink for a moment and then pulled it out when she had heard the sound of blasterfire. She then heard the voice over the comnlink and narrowed her eyes.

"For you information...Viron owed me a favor. And second of all I have heard of Kavrik Zall. Never met him in person but I've heard from a few of my informants that the sith try to avoid him although I'm not sure why."

She stopped talking for a moment as she realized something. She didn't even know the person on the other end of the comnlink! "If I may ask, who am I speaking to?"

"Well I'm not the one who insisted that we hurry but it is no worry. I like it when a woman has a healthy appetite."

Alriana playfully pushed him back against the wall as he continued to undo her hair. "I keep telling you, I'm not that hungry. I just want to see Kaillian."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,