View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #117
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Naboo

Tonatius followed Kalla, watching her back. It bothered him that there were too few guards in the place. He was even surprised to find the state the King's prison block was. He replied to the King, "Then it seems that we will help in freeing Naboo." He approached the cell and flipped the switch to deactivate it. "Do you have any ideas on how to rally your people?"

Ackbar

"I..don't know. For a split second I could have sworn that there was someone here...with us right now. I'm sorry, I don't see anyone else so I must have been wrong. "I'm...going to go get ready if that's alright with you."

Tavaryn looked at Alriana. Something was bothering her and he could sense it through their connection. He could reach out and probe at it but it was a matter of respecting personal space... unless it was absolutely necessary. Before he left, he grasped her arm gently and pulled her towards him and searched her face. He then explained, "This troubles you moi chroi. Do you want to talk about it?" He reached in a turned off the shower.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,