View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #16
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
^^^ LOL this!

Hey--I want my teenager to have a cell phone. How else am I going to totally geek out and send him a text message in the middle of a Star Trek convention while he sits right next to me?

Groovy clearly needs a vacation from the kids at work.
It's cool Jae Jae! I was prepared for this answer, and I thought this out before I came up with by diabolical plan!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Motorola-M...Alert/10913179

Two way radios! Up to 23 miles! 22 Channels, 121 privacy codes, and NOAA weather alert! Best part? No data plan necessary! If your kid gets away further than 23 miles....well...that is your problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Groovy when you are Master of the Universe can you also do something about the idiots that get in the drive-through lane at the bank before filling out their deposit slip? Nothing drastic perhaps cutting off a finger or two?
Done! Grocery stores have a "20 Items or less" lane. Should not be a problem for banks to have a "I already got my **** together" lane. Anybody not prepared....drive through and get in the other lane, or risk being shot on site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Well if you're going to be the master of the universe, you may as well bend reality to your will.
Well if I could augment reality, there would be no need for me to be master of the universe. That would be fine by me actually. Cuts down on my workload. Until then, let's be realistic here!
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,