View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:06 PM   #134
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Pitties"

Belina smiled as she looked down at the child playing with the insignias and an idea came to mind. She gently took off one of the medals and folded back the pointy bit so it wouldn't present any danger and gave it to Kaillian. "There you go little one, now you can say that your the only child on the Ackbar with a medal of honor."

"As to the menu, its an Avalonian delicacy. I just hope you are handy with them poky sticks they use to eat with."

"I'm sorry to say that I'm not that used to them. But I am willing to give it a try." Belina said trying to keep a straight face.

"It was familiar and I was able to sense Kaillian's agitation. I think it's a feeler but it is familiar. Luckily Xandros and Jun-la left a clear warning. I am sorry if I upset you."

Alriana couldn't help but be worried but she knew that if whoever it was showed up they would have to deal with the full force of the Ackbar's crew. As for it being familiar...she would ask about that later.

"Don't worry, I was just a bit concerned." She said in a reassured tone of voice. "I think we should head on down to Jun-la's quarters and make sure Kaillian is alright. Plus...to be honest I am getting a bit hungry."

She raised a hand to Tavaryn and shook her finger. "No jokes about me being hungry." She said with a smile on her face.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,