View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #38
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
I am trying to play this mod but I keep getting stuck in something the map calls a blue room. This happens whether I ........(please don't mention spoilers..can you edit your post to just remove that point... The door to the holding cell opens and my character says "So this is how it begins..." and I get sent to an inescapable blue room with several people who don't speak to me.
The Blue room is the module you go to after the credit/ ie the Demo is over.

The blue room is there because I could not get the game to send you back to the start menu so i had to place you in a empty room. sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
(Side note: Although my mind must contain the full schematics of a Republic starship, because I was able to get out of the room and explore the ship. Then again, I'm a Kalzerian, so not too many people know much about us. )

EDIT: The republic starship thing you might want to fix, not only because there's no way you could know the full way around one of the levels, but also because it's the Harbinger, and the map is still labeled with the TSL markings.
It is not designed for you to go beyound the one scene in the ship. That area is not complete that's why when you did the cheat to go back and walk around it was an early stage version there.

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,