View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #45
MajikMyst
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR
Wow.. Can I needlessly edit your posts too!!

I am entitled to my opinions.. Sorry.. But your are going to have to deal with it.. I have more than made it clear as to why I feel the way I do..

We are going to have to just agree to disagree.. Please do not edit my posts again.. Thanks!!

My posts were to different people.. You will have to learn to deal with that too.. Everyone I respond to gets their own post.. I am not going to mash them all together because of some unwritten and BS rule that you made up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Putting this in a new post just for emphasis

http://www.digitalbattle.com/2010/02...-budgets-ever/

There are a lot of extremely expensive games being made nowadays.
You need to learn to read what people say in their posts..

My big issue has always been that I find it hard to believe that the cost to make a video game has eclipsed that of the cost to make a blockbuster movie like Star Wars Ep. 3..

That doesn't mean it didn't happen and on more than one occasion I have said I could be all wrong about this.. And I could be.. I have also stressed that is my opinion.. No need for you to even argue and make an arse out of yourself.. Again, I could be wrong.. And if you want to think I am.. I don't care.. I am not the one pulling lame rules out of my arse just to piss people off..

Yes.. I read the rules.. There is no rules about making multiple posts to different people.. According to the rules, I could write 12 posts to 12 different people all in a row.. It also doesn'tgive you the right to arbitrarely edit people's post.. While I will leave your edit there as I think it makes a fool out of you..

Seriously you want me to edit my post anytime someone else responds? Why don't you do that?? Why is it wrong to write three posts to three different people?? Are you OCD or something?? You don't like seeing more than one post in a row?? Do we all just need to wait until someone has posted so we can reply again?? Give me a break!!

Making different posts for each person makes it easier for the person I responded to find my reply to their post.. If it is all mashed together as a single post.. It looks as if I am replying to a single person and just quoting multiple parts of what they said.. Which, thanks to you, is how my post looks.. Again.. Please do not mess with my posts.. Unless I actually break a rule, you shouldn't be messing with my posts at all!!

Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

Last edited by MajikMyst; 09-13-2011 at 08:28 PM.
MajikMyst is offline   you may: quote & reply,