Thread: Dragon Age 2
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #440
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
A little late to this thread, and this game....

And I am sure it has been mentioned here before

spoiler:
I like big boats and I cannot lie

Now, there have been a lot of puns and cheeseball stuff in this game, which I mostly like, but this took the cake for me.

EDIT: Ok, having become a little frustrated with certain aspects of the game, I decided to read through this thread a little more thoroughly. Most of my complaints are voiced here quite well, especially the repetitiveness factor, which to me is worse and less in-world "explainable" than Mass Effect.

My big beef though is this: Yes, this is an RPG. We should want to talk to our party members. Why are they scattered all over the place? Yes, nothing will ever be as cozy as the Ebon Hawk or the Normandy... but where did our little campground go? Oh yeah, we are stuck in a city.... how about rich ol' Hawke ponying up for a place for his homies to chill?

To talk to Fenris, Anders, Varric, Isabele, uh.... anyone, you have to go to that members favorite hang. Long walk to get to Anders - yeah.

Hack'n'slash, ridiculous variance in the difficulties of Boss Battles and in general combat (wow, these Bosses sure can spawn lackey's like nothing I have ever seen)...

If Hawke wasn't funny, I would hate this game. As it is, I cannot imagine playing it again. Pretty sad really.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa

Last edited by Qui-Gon Glenn; 09-19-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,