View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #173
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Oh yes. The last one was actually quite fun for me."

Both Alriana and Belina sighed and shook their heads. Belina looked over at Alriana and shook her head. "Promise me that you'll make him go easy on our chief medical officer. I don't think she can take much more of him."

Alriana looked over at Tavaryn and smiled a predatory smile. "Don't worry Admiral. I'll make sure he behaves."

Ackbar Training Room.

"I see that you still have a knack for handing someone theirs Xandros. It's as if you never left."

Xandros had been staring at a wall in silent thought when Fen'Harel had walked in. Xandros had been thinking...he had seen the way that the jedi he had once been assigned to protect looked at Tavaryn...and the way that he looked at her.

"Thank you sir." He said quietly as he thought more and more on the two of them. He had known that he had always felt protective of his charge...but knowing that while he had been stuck in deep freeze she had gone and met someone...the thought made him angry for reasons he couldn't understand.

He looked up at Fen'harel and clenched his hand in a fist. "Sir...I would like to know more about Tavaryn. As you know I have been gone a long time and I would like to know more about him."

"I'm afraid I've been more than a little out of touch with what's going on in the galaxy these days. If you could also send a report on recent events to my ship, I'd appreciate it."

"Of course." Garja said. "You will have a full report downloaded to your ship as soon as possible."

"With that aside, may I ask exactly what I've gotten myself into here? I've established with Admiral Belina sort of vaguely which of my services you require, but that's not much to go on. What's your mission that means you need someone like me, someone adept at... dealing with Sith?"

Garja sat back in his chair. "As you may know, the sith managed to take Coruscant right from under us. We've found out that they are showing an interest in worlds that are sensitive to the force. I'm not sure exactly what is going on with that but we recently recieved information that they may be planning something on the planet Dagobah. I believe that we are sending a strike team to find out what they're doing. I think that the Admiral would like you to join the strike team."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,