View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #174
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Don't worry Admiral. I'll make sure he behaves."

Tavaryn politely pretended not to listen. He knew that Belina while annoyed that the CMO complained about him was amused by his antics. He did get the feeling that Alriana was planning something. Something in her smile said it. He sent, I see you are planning something moi chroi. Are you going to try something?

Kaillian knew something was going on and she smiled as she finished sharing Tavaryn's plate with him. She said, "Tavy play now?"

Jun-la was finishing herself and said, "It's all right. I think the exercise will tire her out enough." She then looked at Belina and said, "She may charm the Admiral out of more medals."

Matton laughed and said, "She's a natural. She'd be great at pazaak."

Tavaryn laughed as he set Kaillian on the ground and stood up, amused that a 2 yr old was making him do things. He said, "Oh if you want me to behave Admiral turn Kaillian loose."

"Sir...I would like to know more about Tavaryn. As you know I have been gone a long time and I would like to know more about him."

Fen'Harel considered the request carefully. He noticed the young Shinigami clench his fist and wondered if there was something more to it than a simple request. He would give the basics and encourage Xandros to seek out Tavaryn. He replied, "Tavaryn is one of the order. He is the son of two known Jedi: Ashira-Li Starlighter and Obi-Wan Kenobi. He grew up in the order during the purges. He is a good brother. Is there anything else you wish to know?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,