View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #74
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Ok, let's get started on the updates.

I've gone through everything in Quanon's big sell out thread and know what I'm going to use I'm what I'm not. So someone will be putting your work to good use Quanon.

Here's some shots of those. Some have been retextured from the originals.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

And here's some of my very own work made from scratch...

Show spoiler

This one I'm very proud of. This will be my Republic Senate. It's looks a little drab now, and I will be doing some better textures (yeah, the monitors won't have big smiley faces on them), but it works! Most importantly, the walkmesh also works well, which is quite cool since this was the first time I tried doing a multi-level module.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Some of you have already seen this, but I've been playing with animating some of the character models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJwe1wE4oJQ

I can't add new animations to the game, but I should be able to create some cool looking fmv clips with the characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTheInferno View Post
Hey Trex, If you need any voice actors, preferably for male characters, I don't care how much lines, or even how much characters, I can do quite a few voices, let me know!
Could you PM me with a quick description of your voice and how large a part you were considering. Ideally, if I could get a quick mp3 sample of you talking, that would be perfect.

I think that's all for just now.

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may: quote & reply,