View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
Mentat
Rookie

Current Game: JKDF2, JKMotS & HL2
I have pushed a test version of JediBoard to Heroku for people to play around with. You can find out how to use it by reading the news post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
Awesome. Will the app have the option of different themes/colors? I'm wanting to re-create the orange text on black background that the real JB had before it went offline, for example.
I've been toying around with the idea of having a different theme for each game. For instance, if the user selects 'JKDF2', the theme will change to something that matches that particular game. Once I finalize the CSS layout of the main page, I may end up holding a community competition where users can submit design layouts for individual games, based upon said CSS3/HTML5 code. However, these are just thoughts that I haven't really explored much yet.

As far as the current design goes, it's very much temporary. I'm afraid that I've spent too much time learning to program & not much time on design. However, I do hope to have a far more aesthetically pleasing design, soon.

P.S. I slightly remember the layout of the original jediBoard, but not well enough. If you have any screenshots of it I'd be happy to take a look & see if it's something that I'd be interested in.

[ JediBoard ]
Mentat is offline   you may: quote & reply,