View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #28
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by J7
I don't think Kreia actually wanted to kill the Jedi Masters in the LS playthrough, she wanted the Exile to show them they were wrong; her revenge would be them admitting they were wrong; Proof that in fact Kreia was right and they were wrong, however they still continuing along a cowards path of inaction. Her revenge was meant to be the Exile being her student and what the Exile represented, but when the council tried to cut the exile off from the force/kill the Exile, her hand was forced.
Sorry, but no. Kreia's a Sith Lord. The Jedi by default are her enemy, and she hates those particular Jedi especially by virtue of being the same Council that exiled her. Had her aim been to "prove them wrong", there is a chance that she might have, I don't know, tried to talk to them or something instead of essentially dumping a jigsaw puzzle (the Exile) into their lap and giving them five minutes to figure it out. Then there's the rather silly assumption that Kreia had no way of saving the Exile without killing the Masters.

What Kreia does is stop them, lecture them in a clearly threatening way, waste them with Force drain, and them proceed to rant at their dead bodies. That isn't what someone who wanted to reason would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other guy
It might not exactly be "almost killing" the Exile, but it is likely that he or she survived only because of the link(or bond) with the companions.
I call it a plot hole. Much like Kreia dying at the end and the Exile presumably surviving with no explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other guy
She does express some degree of pride in the fact that a student of hers was able to best them, but dislikes the fact that you couldn't show them the truth(At least for the DS path).
Just one more point suggesting that Kreia is a hypocrite and/or insane, seeing as she kills them herself if the Exile doesn't.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,