View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
I'm looking forward to it. I havent seen very many episodes from the original show but what I did see I liked.
Do check it out good man. I'm sure you can look up stuff on YT or Vimeo, etc. Look for their early classics. There are also DVDs available--Wl-mart last I checked. Target but I doubt it, plus I'm a little pissed off at them right now not honoring a rebate on a sizable purchase my sister made there. But definitely Wal Mart for sure even if it is the root of all retail evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Yeah, but what are they going to bash? MTV doesn't do music videos.
That doesn't mean there aren't crappy music artists out there, nor does it mean crappy stuff hasn't come out since they "ended" back in '98. I'm sure Mike Judge has seen a whooooooole lot of garbage to bash and kept a tab. By now I'd estimate that list has gotten as long as the mile long flea market in Tennessee.

Quote:
Maybe they can thrash the hell out of the stupid reality shows..
Wouldn't doubt it.

I do wonder if it will be adapted to the internet age, or if it will be a flashback to the 90's all over again.

[/QUOTE]

Uh-huhuh-huhuhuhuhuh. Wood. Huhuhuhuhuh.

Eh-heheheheh-heheh-heh. Boioioioioioioing! Meh-heheh-heh.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,