View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:55 AM   #17
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
That's no excuse. What they are doing is no different from what they did to Boba, Palpatine, Ventress, etc...

Really? I began to do that ever since Palpatine was ressurrected. Why start only now?
'Cuz I'm not a pure as you are and we probably don't see eye to eye. I like some of the EU. Though I have to admit Dark Empire does get hard to justify once one realizes what it does to everything else. I can take it or leave it.

I don't like Ventress being drawn out. I think she was just meant to fill what Komari Vosa couldn't by virtue of the story.

I *hate* Maul being sold out, especially since I respect Ray Park as a martial artist as well as an actor. He made that character.

I do think Boba Fett escaping the sarlacc pit monster actually was warranted, because he was supposed to be badass and didn't deserve to die so easy, nor like a bitch. I think he ought to die violently, but with a bit more dignity.

If anything I think Revan and Exile are both way overhyped as well. I suspect Drew Karpyshyn will take them down a peg in the upcoming Revan novel.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,