View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #282
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Was getting beaten down hard every second I turned a corner until I purchased a summon meat shield.. err, Flame Atronach. Definitely invest in this (or other conjuration) spell.. even for the melee classes. Makes encounters and combat much more manageable... hehe.
Or rent a hireling Also, rank has it's privileges, though I found having a helper isn't always helpful (can't run backwards through a hallway if your companions is running forward to jump on bad guy's sword).

Quote:
Smithing rocks, Alchemy limited in effect this round.. but the few you get can be awesome (and devastating). Mixed on the Enchanting mechanics. LOVE the idea on how you get the effects (disenchanting/breakdown).. not too thrilled on limiting what type of enchantment can go on what type of equipment. I'll be modding that for sure when the tools come around
Haven't monkeyed with enchantment. Love smithing. Wish alchemy was more effective.

Quote:
If the game continues to add little surprises and bits like this... yeah, I'll be in this for months on end.
Two words: Treasure maps
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,