View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #289
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
yeah.. I'm just trigger shy with companions as Bethesda seems hell bent on having them jump in front of you mid-swing.
The quest you have to option to complete while getting the Storm Call shout (aside: if you don't have this, get it now) includes a companion that you can't control. It took me 5 tries to get past the boss because miss ma'am kept jumping in front of my arrows.

More on Storm Call: as soon as I used it, I remembered seeing one of the devs show it in one of the pre-release marketing videos. The bad news is that you have to be outside when you use it and it literally takes 3 minutes to recharge (so you better not plan on needing any other shouts for a while). The good news is that it will ruin the whole day of anyone within your current zip code. I found myself pinned down by Altmer archers and mages and wasn't sure how I was going to get out alive. Then I remembered my new shout. I ducked in a corner by the door I'd just exited from, hollered, and watched as lightning killed off half a dozen bad guys over the course of 30 seconds. Pure awesome.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,