View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #216
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Death's Head

"I'm sorry, Admiral, visitation rights are restricted to his immediate family."

"In that case I'm going to have to speak to him as Commander of the Republic forces." Belina lied as she opened the door and quickly closed it behind her. She looked down at the man who had once been in love with her mother. His eyes were closed and his breathing was shallow.

"Why?" She asked quietly. "Why did you sound the alarm that allowed us to capture the sith before he could get to me? I always thought that you hated me."

The Grand Admiral's mouth moved and she heard a faint sound escape. Belina looked down at him in suprise. She had assumed that he was resting.

She leaned down close to him and a small sob escaped as she heard him repeat the words. "Proud...of my daughter." He whispered as his eyes closed and he fell asleep. Belina looked at the equipment monitoring him and sighed in relief. He was still alive.

Medbay

Xeran turned around as he heard a noise and smiled as he saw the figure on the bed move. He looked at him and grinned. "If that's your armor over there than I envy you. I took a look at it and it's a beautiful set of armor."

He walked over and extended his hand to the stranger. "The name's Xeran. You don't look familiar, are you new to the Ackbar?"
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,