View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #8
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Favorites this year:

Since I didn't see (for a lack of looking) any new romhacks this year that I liked, I'll just choose (in my opinion) the most epic 8 bit dual music theme for this year:
intro
Show spoiler

title
Show spoiler

......at least I liked it anyways. Not that I think most people care.

Favorite new lightsaber I plan to order: Dark War Glaive
Show spoiler

Chrome finished emitter "claws", full options with quick disconnect change LED, sound, chose red as the blade color, mid grade blade with pointed tip, with sunrider's destiny (seafoam green/cyan) for the 'flash on clash' color to give the most dramatic effect, Li-Ion battery option. Unfortunately anti-vandal lighted pushbutton switches aren't available.

Favorite "unjustifiable expense" novelty item: a USB 16GB sith holocron
http://genesiscustomsabers.com/?p=472
Hell no I ain't paying $300 to buy it, but I have to say the craftsmanship is certainly admirable. (Look at their Darth Bane novel style saber, you'll $*** yourself at the price).

Didn't see any new movies this year unfortunately.

Favorite discovered music track this year: Kalmah Heroes to us.
Show spoiler

Favorite thing I did this year: visit a waterpark with my girlfriend. Unfortunately our relationship is a bit rocky right now and we are separated but not broken up yet.

Favorite TV show: The return of Beavis and Butt-Head with all new episodes. Makes TV worth watching again, for now. Well that and the science channel and history channel.

Favorite YouTube sensation of the year: Tourettes guy...yeah I know I'm a little behind the times.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,