Originally Posted by Darth Groovy
Something I have always wanted to ask you for years. Does money randomly fall out of your bum?
All of my cash is disposable, honestly.
And, uhhh... for new things?
- My uncle gave me the rest of the shotgun, a nice 4GB CF card, a spare Olympus FourThirds lens, and 50rnds of 12GA birdshot.
- Plants vs Zombies for my Kindle Fire.
- Bulletstorm, World of Good, and Dead Space 2 on Steam.
- A $30 b/g/n wireless router so I can get good wifi in my room finally.
- And the Kindle book "Mao's Great Famine"
As soon as I'm doing with my C++ class final on Tuesday I'm gonna be playing BF3's Return to Karkand, Shogun 2, Bulletstorm/Dead Space 2 until my face is blue. Oh, and finally buy Skyrim... it's been really hard maintaining my Elder Scrolls chastity.
Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
11,865 pages (approx)
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013