Originally Posted by Darth Groovy
Something I have always wanted to ask you for years. Does money randomly fall out of your bum?
All of my cash is disposable, honestly.
And, uhhh... for new things?
- My uncle gave me the rest of the shotgun, a nice 4GB CF card, a spare Olympus FourThirds lens, and 50rnds of 12GA birdshot.
- Plants vs Zombies for my Kindle Fire.
- Bulletstorm, World of Good, and Dead Space 2 on Steam.
- A $30 b/g/n wireless router so I can get good wifi in my room finally.
- And the Kindle book "Mao's Great Famine"
As soon as I'm doing with my C++ class final on Tuesday I'm gonna be playing BF3's Return to Karkand, Shogun 2, Bulletstorm/Dead Space 2 until my face is blue. Oh, and finally buy Skyrim... it's been really hard maintaining my Elder Scrolls chastity.
Kindle Reading List (163,457 Locations Completed)
Finished: Aquariums of Pyongyang (2535), Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader (24,074), The Lone Samurai (4753), Nothing to Envy (5349), Shogun (26,263), Eating with the Enemy (9170), Fight Club (3218), River Town (7524), Don Quixote (21,430), The Party(6492), Bravo Two Zero (7340), Rogue Warrior (7602), Mao's Great Famine (11,059), His Dark Materials Omnibus (20,766), Moon Lander (5882)
King Rat (9308)