View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #25
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Whether I'm in Australia or from the US, the fact is that the only times I and most other people will be able to play during most of the year is on the weekends.

Flashpoints are an easy deal since it's a 4 player only type thing. You can take your friends and guild members or just random people in there with you pretty easily.

Operations on the other hand will require a lot more organisation, time and preparation and will need to be scheduled. This isn't going to be a problem if we schedule them in advance and do them on a weekend date.

Also, right now I'm still in Uni so I have huge breaks during mid-year and at the start/end of the year between semesters and a week during the middle of semesters I can exploit. Also, once I graduate and become a teacher I'll have the school break periods to exploit too

We'll find a way to work things out, don't worry. I won't be heading back to school until the start of March so there's plenty of time for me to support others during flashpoints for quite awhile.
In 6 months, I'm supposed to graduate as a teacher too...
"Teacher, why are you all black around your eyes and what's that stubble around your chin?"
"Nothing Johnny, now GO and fetch me my coffee!!"

But in all seriousness, weekend should be fine. I only have a side-job saturday morning, but that's when you guys are asleep anyway

Ztalker is offline   you may: