View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #244
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Valek walked into the room, with his helmet in his right hand. He had the face of a battle-hardened commando, and tried to easily show that he was more than a standard commando. He did so by his movement, his facial scars, the scoring and broken areas of his armor, and the helmet. Valek looked like he was thrown into a pit full of kath hounds and tuk'ata, and then swiftly dragged out minutes later. He held his helmet, placed it onto the table, and then sat into one of the seats near Belina.

"First things first. Eldravin was a failure, as I'm sure you already know. Just to remind you of what we're going against. Not even I, nor Gamma Squad, were able to stop them from gaining this 'artifact'."

Valek paused, glared at Kavrik, then back at Belina.

"But still, it's long time no see. It's good to see you again. You're probably one of the few members of Resistance brass that I haven't been in contact with for a while."

Valek again glared at Kavrik, and suddenly felt a wave of uneasiness slam into his stomach. He quickly shrugged it off, and looked at Komad.

"So, who's the leader of Alpha Squad?"

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 12-14-2011 at 07:33 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,