View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #255
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"That's because I am no Jedi, I just happen to spend a lot of time around Jedi and Force Sensitives."

"Hmm. If I may ask, what are you, exactly?" Valek clearly felt stupid, and looked like a rambling idiot. However, during the course of the meeting, he picked up that they were going to Dagobah, and decided to give his 'two credits'.

"Dagobah? May I suggest stealth and camouflage? If we attack the Sith at their weakest, they won't be prepared, and we could have an edge in the first half of the battle. Dagobah has lots of swamps, thick underbrush, and trees, so it provides great cover and places to fall back to. It is essential, especially if they have a larger and stronger army than us."

Valek paused for a second, and then continued.

"We shouldn't have to bring an army. Just a few squads, to keep our attention low. Two recon teams, one distraction team, and three infiltration teams. If you guys want to hear my plan, just ask. I'm not going to waste my breath if you guys already have one."

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 01-05-2012 at 03:39 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,