View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #263
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"As if I would be a part of that band of cutthroats. The Shinigami are nothing like them."

Valek thought about asking Tavaryn on what these "Shinigami" were. He had never heard of them, perhaps they were in the shadows, much like the GenoHaradan. Valek thought about asking him, but decided to not take any more of his time, and walked to the other side of the table.

"Alpha team will be going obviously, they're the best squad that we have. And I'm thinking that we can also send out Sierra squad. They recently finished up a recon mission a few days ago and currently aren't doing anything."

"I'd suggest Omega squad as well. They've just finished their little campaign in the Outer Rim, and are looking for some action." Valek said with a smirk.

"Since I have an hour to get ready, I'm gonna try to fix my armor." Valek paused, thought for a moment, and then thought out loud. "Any armorsmiths in here?" He said, unhopefully.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,