View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #96
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I'm not the best source, but since this is the first question asked in this thread, I’m not really sure anyone is the best source as I still don’t understand the mechanics of social points completely.

However, what I’ve noticed… My main character has like one social point (1/10). Got that one point (or 1/10 point) on the first planet when I played the heroic area and a other couple quests with a group. I’m pretty sure I got the point for winning a conversation roll. Other than killing a few eliets in groups, I played solo.

My other character, which is only finished the first planet, has Social: Social 1 232/750, but with that character I’ve only played in a qroup (100% with Lynk). Pretty sure it also has to do with gear rolls, but both Lynk and I were pretty good at letting each other pick what we wanted. I don’t know if we ever did a gear roll.

I know you can also win multiple conversations in a row. Either that or Lynk hacked the system because I know he won 3 in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
Social points can be used to gain access to social gear provided by the social vendor. It's mainly for role play type stuff from what I can see.
I have my eye on a white party dress.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,