View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
agrash
Lurker

A couple of PC problems

Hi guys,

First of all, a good 2012 to everyone here..

I've installed the force unleashed 2 yesterday after kinda having a good time with the prequel, but i got a few problems.

* I've lowered my settings to the lowest and even my resolution since i've been experiencing lag at some points. When i'm in the first lvl everything plays 'kinda good' (around 20-30 fraps but its doable) but when i reach the courtyard (after i forcemind a trooper), where there are big lasers shooting at me i get around 7 fraps. When i jump down, the laser kinda stop firing at me and its playable again. But i still experience a bit lag which shouldn't happen.

* Next we have the starkiller visions that doesn't pop up. I'm now at a point where i should been able so see vader stabbing him after the first fight and the 'forcemind trick' on a soldier patrolling, but they just skip and its back to regular gameplay. In the prepatched version, i only saw the sound and a black screen, but after the patch they just seem to skip entirely now. The rest of the video's shows up fine however. Sometimes a bit laggy but at least i see them.

* And lastly, sometimes starkiller or the soldiers are showing black. Its like they are standing in shadows but the game makes them black instead.

My specs and a dxdiag file are below:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz
CPU Speed: 2.9 GHz
6.0 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5570
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64bit

Show spoiler

I hope someone could help me out here and thanks in advance.
agrash is offline   you may: quote & reply,