View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #117
Ӄhrizby
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
Those look cool. I thought of doing something similar to this a long time ago (as part of my species feats mod, if you choose Bith, there is a locker with instruments in it, but they didn't work as well as yours). The custom "bullets" are a great touch, and the on hit dance party sounds like a riot

For the broken Bandfill, would it look more unique if it were a "stun baton" and used those animations instead? It would be more like a musical taser, and you could probably still make it use the on hit dance animation

The only other thing I can think of, is to somehow have the PC use the Bith band animations for playing the 3 horn type instuments (but that's probably asking too much). I don't think that those animations are part of any super model (unique to the Bith model?).
Thanks Well if you want to use them to update your mod, I don't see any problem.

That's actually how I had it originally, and even the separate baton baseitems entry is still there. The only problem was you couldn't wield anything in the off hand then so couldn't dual-wield them, which is the reason I changed it, but I agree I liked the looks better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
The only other thing I can think of, is to somehow have the PC use the Bith band animations for playing the 3 horn type instuments (but that's probably asking too much). I don't think that those animations are part of any super model (unique to the Bith model?).

Anyway, great work
I've been thinking of this the whole time! You're correct that they're only on the Bith model, but that wouldn't be my problem, I just can't figure out if I can assign unique combat animations to one type of weapons, I can't find a link between baseitems and animations. If anybody knows this please let me know, and I can do this!

Thanks redrob41

Ӄhrizby is offline   you may: quote & reply,