View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:01 AM   #8
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
When his cigarette got snatched away by a man clad in black, he balled his hand into a fist. Next thing he knew, he heard the word "Drew!" scream out of his sister's mouth - who suddenly appeared right in front of him. Drew backed off, and then Jacob spoke up. "I ought to punch you in the face for that, Drew, but since you're being scolded by your sister, I'll back off."

He turned to face his sister, who extended her hand, "I'm Sullivan. Erica Sullivan. Cocky McSure-of-Himself over there is my brother, Andrew.".

He shook her hand and introduced himself, "Sergeant Major Musto. Just call me Jacob. And I read the reports on your brother. Much more of an arsehole in person, is he?" He looked at Drew and then looked back, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Then he saw three more people walk in, someone who was obviously acquainted with Erica, some guy named Onyx, and a woman in a labcoat asking where the shipping department was. He shook his head, and decided to light another cigarette, moving farther away from the group so that the smoke wouldn't bother them.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 01-09-2012 at 03:49 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,