View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #22
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
Yeah it pretty much worked.
The cloth simulation worked with the patch? You didn't need to tweak around with the files?

Quote:
I just installed TFU 2, and I must say, the graphics have really been tweaked! I had assumed all this time that it was basically the same as USE, but it looks like they've done a lot more work on it.
Unfortunately it's missing some effects present on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions like reflections, some cloth physics, and some weather effects (like the player getting wet while on the rain). Enough for me to not buying it.

Quote:
The wikipedia page says there was DLC released for TFU2 on the Xbox360 and PS3. What was in it, and is it in the PC version?
A bunch of new costumes, and a whole (non-canon) new level on Endor. None of those came to PC, though.

The DLC on the PC version is the one that already comes hidden on the disc:

- Maulkiller costume
- Deak Starkiller costume
- All challenge maps
- Two lightsaber crystals

Also, if you use your save game from the first game (with all completed), it will unlock three costumes of that game (Training Gear, Ceremonial Jedi Robes, and Sith Stalker).

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,