View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #32
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Sir, yes sir!" S202A heard the quick response from one of the soldiers...The Winston fellow he surmised.

The man approached and saluted him, the Shade returning the salute but saying nothing, not even a simple "'At ease.'" He felt the soldier was in need of something, and a feeling of overwhelming desire washed over S202A, the Shade twisting his head a bit as this...Thing smacked into the walls of his mind.

"Muh..." He grunted quietly with very slight displeasure at these constant, and somewhat strange, assaults on his psyche.

But through all the overwhelming.....Thing....Ness, that this soldier was exuding he could tell the man had questions.

“Excuse me, sir? I may not get this chance to ask again, but I was curious about your suit. I hope don’t come off as rude, but what exactly does it let you do?” Corporal Winston asked with the strange 'thing' coming out in droves from his voice, like the feeling of a consistent echo.

A breath of fog, and silence. He straightened out his thoughts before contemplating the question the young man had asked. He stared slightly down at the other man and just stood there breathing in slow, deliberate, shallow breaths as he analyzed and scrutinized from under his own mask. Then he broke his silence, releasing the tension that had built between them.

"I can't answer that question fully I'm afraid," he said quietly so that no one would overhear; in his same cool, empty tone. "It's a 'Prism' grade and issued Hostile Environment Suit, or H.E.S. for short. It is interwoven with an advanced circuitry system that covers the body apart from the head, which is to prevent it from interfering with my abilities, thus the pulsing lights. It has an adjustable temperature setting which allows it to mask the wearer from heat detection equipment, or more importantly, organs. It provides some limited protection from small arms fire, has a Shade issue E-Comm unit, while the helmet acts as a chemical agent mask and the suit features full life support and limited N.B.C. shielding...." He paused. He knew there were some other specs, like the goggles, the stim-ports, and other smaller functions he could mention, but those hinted at the more lucrative functions that he couldn't talk about, and he feared he'd already said too much, seeing as he'd mentioned the suit's circuitry system and temperature augmentation system. Though those weren't secrets (anyone who knew anything about any form of H.E.S. unit knew about those), they hinted at other systems the suit had that were tied in with those.

".....N.B.C. shielding stands for nuclear, biological, and chemical protection, just in case you didn't know." He finished, deciding to leave it at that.

Another breath of fog, and silence.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,