View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #34
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"Look, lighten up a bit. You aren't helping anyone by acting like there isn't anything to laugh about."

"That's because there isn't anything to laugh about. What? You think I came here to make friends?", he replied to Gao. He crossfolded his arms across his chest when he heard a booming voice address him and Onyx.

"That's enough! Butting heads and questioning decisions made on a private matter is over! You're soldiers, we're on base, and preparing for deployment, act like it! Now follow the Sergeant's orders and get your gear in the armory...And leave personal matters amongst others personal! Understood!?"

Jacob nearly jumped when he suddenly heard the Shade scream at him.

"Actually, I barely even cared about what they were talking about. I didn't hear most of their conversation, nor would I have wanted to. When the words 'never used a gun in my life' crossed my ear, I decided to speak up and give my two cents. Sorry, Shade.", he said bluntly, saluting him. He said the last two words slowly, scoffing.

Jacob soon realized that he was creating tensions within the group. Especially between himself and Drew. He didn't care. This isn't school, as he's not here to make friends. But with what few people he talked to in boot camp those few years ago, they knew him with his sheer logic, and bluntness. Not only that, peer pressure never affected him, as he always acted, and wore (clothing), differently than many in his boot camp or in school. He isn't known as being a relatively ...happy... individual. But soon, the group shall learn that he doesn't speak with emotion bending what he says. He speaks clearly, bluntly, and truthfully, with nothing influencing what he says.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 01-14-2012 at 03:07 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,