View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #45
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
So far it's been pretty good, but a couple issues/ problems I've noted (sorry if they've already been noted), is that after I finish fighting something, it takes my character a bit before they'll start moving again, I'll try to make them move but they won't and I have to wait it out. Also, when you're in Corellia the first part you come in, I can't read the name of people or things on the box that pops up when you hover over it. One more thing, I also noticed that the Cantina music is very loud, so it competes a lot with the vo's and the vo's can be hard to hear. Sorry if this bumps or something. Just wanted to note it!
I'm glad your enjoying the mod

-The "after I finish fighting something, it takes my character a bit before they'll start moving again" - This is the game engine/ vanilla bug.

-The UI is still being worked on and the name plates will be fixed so you can read them. There is no tutorial or system on how to change the UI's color so its a bit of change and test but this will be fixed even if it means the color goes back to the original kotor2 for the name plates.

-I will check the music and see if i can tweak the volume. You can try to lower the music volume in the game settings till the next Patch.

Thanks for the feed back!

Logan

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,