View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Got ninja looted 3 times last night for lockbox resource while I was fighting off the baddies just to have some other %$@# scan it while I was busy. RAGE.
I had that happen last night during a mission. I kept seeing one of the those lightsaber carriers running around, we were doing the same mission. I needed to shutdown one more "thing", but the only one left was next to a strong and elite (something that still give my healer trouble). Respawn really seemed to be moving slow, so I attacked. During the battle, while my wookiee was getting shocked to death, that cowardly Jedi walked in and stole my goal.

I added the Jedi to my friend list, so I will pay it back one day. I was ticked, but by the time the battle was over the respawn had happened. Didn't get the one I was aiming for, but there were three more close by only surrounded by 3 weak. The more I think about it, I do believe that Jedi got a door from me Sunday while I was in the middle of a battle.

My only advice on crew skills is to start early and do not wait until after Act 1 to start them (like I did). I can't believe what people want for Green Goo.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,