View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #10
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Imperial battlecruiser Shavoel

Approaching the Captain's quarters, Darth Morbus stopped, feeling two unmistakeable presences in the Force. His former apprentices were here also it seemed; not unexpected given how they were known within the Empire. He eyed the three handmaidens, rolling his eyes and shaking his head, he said to himself quietly, "She always was a little self-spoiled."

Darth Morbus walked into the Captain's quarters, walking up behind his two former apprentices, he nodded to the Captain, not sitting immediately, waiting for the Captain to offer him a seat.

It took a moment, but the Captain finally realized why Morbus was still standing, half-surprised by Morbus' politeness, he offered a seat to Morbus, who nodded once more, and took his seat.

Having seen the antics of his two former apprentices when he had entered, he grinned as he looked over at Darth Velox, "Come now Vel, playing footsie is no way to attract girls! I thought I taught you that when you were a teenager!"

Looking over at Kyara, he spoke kindly, "Hello Kyara, as beautiful as ever, though still the princess I see." He reached out and flicked her nose softly with a toothy grin.

Morbus smiled to himself, sitting back and placing his finger-tips together habitually, he waited for the maelstrom of emotional hellos, and reunification between the three. He expected, and intended for Velox to be embarrassed, and expected that much, but knew that Kyara had been away from him, even both of them, far longer than he and Velox, and in some ways did not know what to expect from her; he did not know how she might have changed since he had last parlayed with her.

((Bad entry post, but...Meh.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,