View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Darth Morbus chuckled in an almost villainous manner at both of his former apprentice's reactions to his prodding. He was known as cruel, but his cruelty was dumbed down to the point of mere teasing when it came to his apprentices:

"Master! This is definitely great! I can't help if people treat me like royalty." Darth Morbus grinned at her reaction.

"I must admit, you were hard to handle as a child, very much the brat, and as a teenager at the time, I found it taxing on my patience, though it did teach me patience, one thing most Sith lack.....Though, I'd blame a certain someone who will not be mentioned at this time," Morbus looked quite blatantly over at Velox, then returned to talking to Kyara. "For making you comfortable with the royal treatment. He never could keep himself from being conned into every little thing you wanted him to get you."

Morbus paused, stroking his chin in thought, "Mind you, he was only nine, and you were eleven, and he was as naive and gullible as they come."

"If Master Morbus is joining us on whatever we have to do, you can count me in right now." Darth Kyara announced exuberantly, Morbus chuckling at her anxious behavior.

“Quiet Old Man,” Morbus heard from Velox, a typical, and most expected response.

“Still kissing up to Morby I see,” Morbus heard Velox tease Kyara, Morbus enjoying the whole thing greatly.

"Come now Vel, don't be petty. Kyara was my first, and is her Master's girl," the Sith Lord paused, looking over at Kyara with a sly wink. "Besides, there was much 'kissing' before you were even considering what being a man even meant!"

Morbus teased, though not far from the truth, it was merely to get under his younger former apprentice's skin, and he knew it would work.

He knew much of his apprentices, he'd spent much of their latter years of tutelage under him studying them and manipulating who they were to better ensure their survival from one-another. This manipulation had made them into the formidable group they were now, and given them genuine attachment to each-other. He was tied to them, or they to him, and he could sense their intentions and feelings, much like any Force user could, though on a far more accurate scale; often taking what he knew from what he felt from them, and prodding these emotions, forever testing the depths of their characters, much like his Master had done with him, to better them, and to ultimately teach them of things other Sith lacked.

He felt Velox' disgruntled behavior, but also sensed the happiness Velox hid within himself. Morbus also sensed the far, far less hidden joy and anxiousness within Kyara, and her desire to embrace him.

He'd have to give her what she wanted after the briefing, and rough-up Velox a bit, playfully of course. They'd all have time to catch up after the briefing.

Darth Morbus chuckled once more and turned to the Captain, "I apologize, carry on."

After a briefing that left Morbus with his head angled down, the shadows of his hood masking his face, his fingers placed together at the tips as before. He was contemplating, serious now, he was analyzing all that they'd just been told.

As the bounty hunter was introduced and saluted, Darth Morbus stood, bowing at the waist slightly, and placing his fist on his chest to return the sign of respect to his person and authority, sitting back down promptly.

"Based on the area of attacks I felt that I should ask a few of my contacts near illum. I'm still waiting for a reply but most of my contacts are reliable and we should get a response shortly. Any questions?" The bounty hunter asked, Morbus shaking his head.

"None from me. I only hope we are contacted soon, for I am concerned as to the nature of all of this information," Darth Morbus replied, looking all the more like a brooding Sith Lord now that things had grown serious.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,