View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:09 PM   #207
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
You're assuming that there's no victim when there is... somewhere, someone is having their experience ruined because of you if you decide to act that way.
Interesting. I'd have thought you of all people would've had the least of issue with this. Aside obvious differences between subscription paid MMO versus free online forum, I see nothing fundamentally different about jackassery in a game and the good-natured tripping up of others for lulz at their expense. So with all due respect, where is it that you draw the line?

Edit: Also, I am on my own hit-list for when I'm dicking off. I would have thought self deprecation shows less hubris and malice? Certainly it seems to prevent others building resentment towards you for it.

Certainly worked for Nobunaga on XBL playing GTA4, and it worked for me on L4D... People would laugh so hard they couldn't play straight. Sometimes even get friend requests despite us being among the biggest jackasses.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy

Last edited by Darth Avlectus; 02-06-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,