View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #211
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
Wouldn't know why that would annoy you, to be honest.
When I'm playing solo, I like to play solo. I just like to gauge where I am from certain fights. It really isn't that big a deal, but I like the idea of knowing I'm able to tackle fights on my own. I know it is weird, but I even have been sending my companion off on crew stills before some fights. I’m just amazed at the difference between the Scoundrel and the Operative. I really wished now I would have gone with the Lethality tree instead of the Concealment tree.

I’ll also admit that I sometimes watch others fight Champions and Elites and I have stepped in to help, but only when they are on the verge of death and at least with my Scoundrel only with healing. While my Operative does have some healing skills, so far, she is a better killer than healer. I have jumped in helping a Sith take on a Champion. First I tried healing, when I figured out I couldn’t keep that up fast enough, I attacked.

Another thing funny was tonight what I wrote about the Empire not buffing became moot. I've been buffed by all the other classes, a couple more than once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
On a different note: There seems to be some problem with companion conversations. At least I have noticed that sometimes my companion has this icon saying (s)he wants to talk in private, but when in the cantina or the ship, no conversation can be initiated. Anyone encountered something similar?
Had that constantly happen with my Wookiee, I just figured the Wookiee was a attention grabbing lair.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,