View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
christos200
Rookie

Current Game: battlefront 2
Contest winner - Modding 
Cool Guy STAR WARS: THE GREAT PURGE

( This takes place 4 months after Return of the sith ( Link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...39#post2804239) and 5 years and 8 months before Dark galaxy ( Link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209289). It will tell us the story of Darth Feriar. Those who have read Dark galaxy will be familiar with the characters.)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY....

STAR WARS: THE GREAT PURGE

4 months have passed since the end of the second sith war. The jedi and the republic are re-organizing themselves. The Jedi council, fearing a third more catastrophic war, decided to start a huge purge against not only the sith lords, but also the force users who joined neither the Jedi or the Sith, and wanted to live in peace.

The Jedi hired many mercenaries, and with the help of the republic they kill anyone who is suspected to be a force user, but not member of the jedi. Even the Sith who want to return to the Jedi order are executed. Many people who joined neither the jedi or the sith, were put on death and killed.

A young farmer in Tatooine, named Feriar, who is force user but hided so he would not join neither the sith or the jedi, must now hide once more because the republic sends a group of Jedi knights in the planet, along with republican soldiers, and mercenaries, including Xin and Harr...........

In the desert planet of Tatooine, in a small farm, the young farmer Feriar lives with his uncle, John. Feriar is tall and slim with blue eyes and long black hair. His uncle, John is tall, with grey air and a beard. Feiar's parents died in the second Sith war. His mother was killed by a droid team, and his father was killed by Darth Rex, the fallen student of Ben. Feriar goes in the kitchen to dinner with his uncle.

Feriar: Hello, uncle.

John: Hello. Lets eat to get energy, because tomorrow we will have to work hard in the farm. Also i heard that the Jedi have sent some knights with a small team to find and kill any force user who isn't a Jedi.

Feriar: I know uncle. I will hide. But, both you and me would be more safe, if i left this planet.

John: In this farm they will never find you. But they will look to the starport, so don't go there. You don't have to leave yet.

Feriar: But i want to leave from this desert world and become a pilot!!

John: This will happen one day. I promise you that. But now, lets eat.

On a republican starship, Xin and Harr are called by the commander. The republic starship is white, and it is larger than normal republican capital ships. Xin is tall and lean. He thinks he is very handsome and always does the smart guy. Harr is a very strong, he is wookie after all. He is many years friend with Xin. Once xin was a pilot of the Trade Federation, but when he saw some droids torturing a wookie slave named Harr, he destroyed the droids and escaped with Harr. Then Harr and Xin became friends and smugglers. Xin and Harr became known in the second Sith war, when they killed many Sith, and they even killed Gula the hutt. The commander is a tall humanoid with red skin, green hair, and yellow eyes. He is slim and his name is Atton.

Commander Atton: Hello, gentlemen. You are the best mercenaries in the entire galaxy. That is why i have decided to hire you. To find and kill those Sith scums.

Xin: Commander, i will kill as many Sith as i can, but i wait for a good reward.

Harr: Hhahaha.

Commander Atton: Of course!

Last edited by christos200; 03-11-2012 at 12:29 PM.
christos200 is offline   you may: quote & reply,