View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #239
snommism
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
I took it as a challenge on solo mode too, but now the crappiness is spilling into group side.
Yeah this is where I can't help as I've yet to do group on my healer

Quote:
The problem usually isnít the boss, the problem usually is everything else usually takes notice of me at some point during the battle, especially turrets.
I meant that's the only time I've asked healers to add to the dps, when we couldn't beat the enrage timer on a boss because we weren't hitting hard enough.

Quote:
I know some of it is my gear, havenít done enough to upgrade my gear above from the gear I had at the end of the main quest. Got my first great piece on the last hard flashpoint, so I hope equipment helps. Maybe I should be doing flashpoints on the normal setting, but I have to do what the group is doing.
Normal mode flashpoints won't do you any good after 50
You should be in as much orange gear as you can, filled with as much daily bits as you can (see my post a few posts up).

Quote:
If nothing else it got me to relook at Pugnacity which I think will help with one of my biggest problems. Again thank you. It really sucks to be a healer to set there watching someone die because of a lack of energy hoping someone will get you Upper Hand before the end.
Glad I could help with that at least I know I don't have extensive exp with endgame sawbones but I am familiar with the class up to 37 (and beyond in theory) (and I do have a lot of endgame groups exp).

I forgot to mention the first post, and almost forgot again. We do have a level 50 sawbones in guild, within 24hours of hitting 50 she took part in a successful (normal mode) EV run (I wasn't there so I don't know if she got carried by the other healer (8 person team)). We're about to (literally minutes from now) run hard mode EV now so I'll try to keep my eye on her and let you know.
snommism is offline   you may: quote & reply,