Thread: [WIP] KotOR: Echo of the Force
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #30
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Before I get too far into this post, I have two general reminders.

Contest
There are only 12 days left to submit an entry. See my last post for details on entry requirements.

Team Member Recruitment
I am still looking for additional modders to help with this mod. The following are the specialties I'm looking for:
  • Modelers (Mostly for Planets, but general modeling is good too.)
  • Skinners (NPCs & Planets)
  • Dialog Writers
  • Side Quest Ideas

Having said that, my update today is a continued list of companions and their background stories. On a side note before I continue: The next update, if done before the contest ends, will be a regular update (mostly likely with some pictures.)
  • Koran Vox - Soldier/ Male/ Mandalorian
    Koran Vox is a Mandalorian, who was present for the Battle of Malachor V. He also was present for the Battle of Telos IV. He was sent by Mandalore the Preserver to find out about the attacks on Darrax. When he missed his opportunity, he decided to take a detour before returning to Dxun.
  • HK-47 - Assassin Droid
    HK-47 was created by Revan, following the Battle of Malachor V. He has been assigned by both Revan and the Exile to keep tabs on activity from criminal organizations, such as Czerka and the Exchange. HK's aggressive personality and dislike of meatbags still remain intact.
  • Kira Sadow - Scoundrel/ Female/ Human
    Kira Sadow is a smuggler, who was captured on route for a shipment. She was taken prisoner during the Corsair Nova's journey to Darrax. Once the ship was under attack, she managed to escape her cell. Her street skills are handy from time to time.
  • Ora Vaona - Jedi Sentinel/ Female/ Twi'lek
    Ora Vaona is still a Padawan, but has great potential. Recently, she was sent with her Master to Ryloth to get information on the Exchange's recent actions there; Unfortunately, their presence was discovered. They killed her Master, but took her prisoner. The Jedi Council is still debating how best to free her.

Website
I have a temporary website for Echo of the Force online; The final/"real" website will be released later in production. I thought it would be nice to have one before the final one is publicly released. Also, the NPC portraits shown may not necessarily be the final version.

More Coming Soon...

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,